Witches' Brew Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Green food coloring, optional
- 1 cup vodka, optional
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- 2. Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Tint green if desired. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup (calculated without vodka): 253 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Witches' Brew
"I am wondering what it tastes like? kiwi taste or fruity sweet?"
"this drink is SUPER yummy!!!!!!!! yum yum yum"