Witches' Brew Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 8 medium kiwifruit, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Green food coloring, optional
- 1 cup vodka, optional
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside to cool.
- 2. Place the kiwi, mint and sugar syrup in a blender; cover and process until blended. Tint green if desired. Pour into a large pitcher; stir in vodka if desired. Refrigerate until chilled.
- 3. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale. Serve over ice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup (calculated without vodka): 253 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (57g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Witches' Brew
"I am wondering what it tastes like? kiwi taste or fruity sweet?"
"this drink is SUPER yummy!!!!!!!! yum yum yum"