- To assemble hat, cut six circles out of cereal mixture in the 15-in.
- x 1-in. pan using 5-1/2-in., 5-in., 4-1/2-in., 4-in., 3-in. and
- 2-in. round cookie cutters (save remaining mixture for another use).
- Remove cereal mixture from 9-in. pan and place onto a serving
- platter. Top with remaining circles, stacking from large to small.
- Top with sugar cone. Spread with frosting.
- Unwrap and microwave apple candies on high for 10-20 seconds or until
- softened. Roll out to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a 3-in. moon- and
- a 1-1/2-in. star-shaped cookie cutter. Repeat with grape candies.
- Press moons and stars onto hat. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1 witch's hat (30 servings).
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 292 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.