Witch's Caviar Recipe
I like to serve thsi dip with triangle-shaped tortillas because they look like pointy witch hats. —Darlene Brenden, Salem, Oregon
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives, undrained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoons: 17 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Witch's Caviar
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC