Witch's Caviar Recipe
- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives, undrained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without chips) equals 17 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Witch's Caviar
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.