- 2 cans (4-1/4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives, undrained
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Dash seasoned salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Witch's Caviar in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2005, p239
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Witch's Caviar
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review