- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 pound Galbani® Mozzarella Cheese (1-inch balls), drained
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium sweet orange pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain tortellini; add to cheese mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Witch's Cauldron Tortellini
Sort By :
"I had this at a Halloween party in 2008 and, upon finding the recipe in 2009, have made it pretty much all year long since then. It's so good, my husband and I love it!"
"didnt like it. kind of plain. family took a bite and didn't want anything to do with it after that! :/"