- 1/2 cup apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Apple slices and/or rye crackers
- In a blender, combine the apple cider, yogurt, mustard and cheese; cover and process until blended. Stir in caraway seeds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apples and/or crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Wisconsin Cheddar-Cider Spread
"This was really tasty and such a nice change of pace. I've been following Ann's suggestion and broil it on toasted bread. Went perfectly with the gingered pumpkin bisque on our site."
"We really enjoyed this recipe! I liked it with apple slices, while my husband preferred it on crackers."