- 1/2 cup apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Apple slices and/or rye crackers
- In a blender, combine the apple cider, yogurt, mustard and cheese; cover and process until blended. Stir in caraway seeds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apples and/or crackers. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Wisconsin Cheddar-Cider Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p242
Reviews for Wisconsin Cheddar-Cider Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review