- 2 cans (16 ounces each) chili beans, undrained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the beans, broth, spaghetti sauce, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and Italian seasoning. Stir in the meatballs, mixed vegetables and cabbage. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 15 servings (3-3/4 quarts).
Originally published as Wintertime Meatball Soup in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2010, p14
Reviews for Wintertime Meatball Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review