Winter Wonderland Snowmen Brownies Recipe
These brownies guaranty to make your family and guests smile. They will satisfy any sweet tooth.—Hershey Food Corporation, Cheryl Reitz, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Miniature M&M's and semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda. Beat in 1/3 cup butter. Stir in water until mixture thickens. Stir in sugar, eggs, vanilla and remaining butter. Beat in flour. Stir in peanut butter chips. Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil; spread batter evenly in pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Use a snowman pattern or a cookie cutter to mark brownies; cut with a knife. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Decorate with M&M's and chips if desired. Yield: 1 dozen large or 3 dozen small brownies.
1 each: 421 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (40g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Winter Wonderland Snowmen Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC