Winter Vegetable Medley
I peel and cut the veggies early, then refrigerate them in a resealable storage bag. Baking up this dish is a snap.—Nancy Brown, Dahinda, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min.
- 1/2 pound fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place vegetables in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small
- bowl, combine the butter, sage and garlic; drizzle over vegetables.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until tender. Yield:
- 8 servings.