I peel and cut the veggies early, then refrigerate them in a resealable storage bag. Baking up this dish is a snap.—Nancy Brown, Dahinda, Illinois
- 1/2 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place vegetables in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, sage and garlic; drizzle over vegetables. Cover and bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Winter Vegetable Medley in Quick Cooking November/December 2002, p7
Reviews for Winter Vegetable Medley
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review