- 1/2 pound fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound fresh baby carrots
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Place vegetables in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, sage and garlic; drizzle over vegetables. Cover and bake at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Winter Vegetable Medley(2)
Sort By :
What a fantastic combination! I highly recommend making this a new part of your holiday traditions! A nice change from the ordinary fare! Easy to make and tastes gourmet!
This was very tasty. Lots of flavor with the variety of vegies and the garlic. I baked at a slightly higher temperature for a little longer so that the vegetable carmelized. Really good.
More Recipe Collections
- German Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >
- Simple Vegetarian Recipes >