Winter Garden Scrambled Eggs Recipe
I like to serve hearty county breakfasts, so I'm always searching for different ways to cook eggs. I created this recipe and make it often on Sundays.
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced canned mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch celery seed
- 1. In a bowl, beat eggs, add ham, peppers, mushrooms and onion. Melt butter in a large skillet; add the egg mixture. Cook and stir gently over medium heat until the eggs are completely set. Add garlic salt, pepper and celery seed. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 318 calories, 24g fat (11g saturated fat), 474mg cholesterol, 844mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Winter Garden Scrambled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC