- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. With clean hands,
- work butter into sugar mixture until well combined. Add pecans.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and
- fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder,
- baking soda, spices and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately
- with sour cream. Fold in the apple, pear and raisins (do not drain
- raisins). Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 338 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 324 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.