- 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Stir in flour
- until smooth. Gradually stir in the milk and whipping cream. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add to
- cauliflower mixture. Cook for 10 minutes or until thickened,
- stirring frequently. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream.
- Garnish with tarragon if desired. Yield: 8 servings (about 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 286 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 1,083 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.