Winning Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake
This recipe is a different - and tasty - way to serve sweet potatoes. It goes well with ham, turkey or chicken.
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; spoon marmalade over top.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 171 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.