This recipe is a different - and tasty - way to serve sweet potatoes. It goes well with ham, turkey or chicken.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; spoon marmalade over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake in Country October/November 2003, p49
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review