- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, warmed
- Place sweet potatoes in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; spoon marmalade over top. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Sweet Potato Bake(4)
Sort By :
Haven't made this, and won't. Both reviews, while positive, cite significant revisions to make this recipe work, so why would I try it as is? Why do folks give a 4 star rating to recipes they significantly alter? It's misleading.
Instead of canned sweet potatoes I used fresh ones. I also didn't have orange marmalade so I used raspberry preserves. I thought it might make it too sweet but it turned out fine. Overall it's a sweeter flavored dish but made a great side to our meal.
Delicious, but I changed it up a bit because my husband is diabetic and I didn't have any orange marmalade. Instead of the orange marmalade I used table syrup sweetened with Splenda and some orange flavored Crystal Lite powder. Also, I used sweet potatoes I had previously baked, not canned ones. I made a small amount to try on me and my husband and it was so good I made a 9x13 pan full and took it to a gathering. EVERYONE loved it.
This looked interesting