- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 bone-in fully cooked ham (about 8 pounds)
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, orange juice, steak sauce, oil, mustard and brown sugar. Score the surface of the ham with shallow diagonal cuts, making diamond shapes.
- Place ham in a 2-gal. resealable bag. Add half of cranberry mixture; seal bag and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. Cover and refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture.
- Drain and discard marinade from ham. Place ham on a rack in a foil-lined roasting pan; cover with foil. Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 hours.
- Place reserved cranberry mixture in a small saucepan; heat through. Uncover ham; brush with cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, brushing with cranberry mixture every 15 minutes. Warm remaining cranberry; serve with ham. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Glazed Ham
Sort By :
"My favorite whole ham recipe."
"I made for Christmas dinner AWESOME!!! My children loved it! This is a keeper!"
"The combination of the cranberry juice and orange juice was perfect. Adding the brown sugar and mustard gave it an unusual gourmet flavor. I loved it! Thanks."
"Ham has a great taste, looks beautiful and turns out fantastic. What's not to like?"
"I halved all of the glaze ingredients and used it on a smaller pit ham. It was really delicious."