- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 16 squares)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in cranberry juice until smooth. Add cranberries. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add flour and beat well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Add eggnog and vanilla; beat just until blended. Pour two-thirds of the filling over crust. Top with half of the cranberry mixture (cover and refrigerate remaining cranberry mixture). Carefully spoon remaining filling on top. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Spoon remaining cranberry mixture over cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Cheesecake
Sort By :
"the cheesecake was delicious I added walnuts to the topping,it was so good!"
"This Cheesecake was incredible. I love cranberries and with the eggnog this cheesecake was a home run."
"I always make this cheesecake during the holidays. It is gone within minutes! Easy to prepare."
"This has become our favorite cheesecake during the holidays.I even make it through out the year because it is requested so much. the only thing is that it is hrd to find egg nog and cranberry during the rst of the year that sometimes I have to freeze the eggnog and cranberries so I can make it the rest of the year."
"I make this every year for Thanksgiving and for Christmas. Once I made it in July. My extended family raves about it! I never expect to have left-overs."