Winning Cranberry Bundt Cake Recipe
The first time I served this cake was at Thanksgiving dinner several years ago. Along with pumpkin pies, it's become our traditional annual holiday dessert. The parents of three sons, my husband and I have two granddaughters. -Esther McCoy, Dillonvale, Ohio
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream and mix well. Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured 8-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Bundt Cake in Country Woman November/December 1998, p31
Reviews for Winning Cranberry Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 10, 2013
"Can I use fresh cranberries in this recipe?"
Reviewed Dec. 16, 2012
"Love this cake! Got lots of great compliments on this last Christmas, will be making it again!"