Winning Crab Quiche Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk. Stir in the crab, onion, parsley and cheese. Spoon into the pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 379 calories, 27 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 340 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Winning Crab Quiche
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.