- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) flaked crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, flour, eggs and milk. Stir in the crab, onion, parsley and cheese. Spoon into the pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Winning Crab Quiche
Sort By :
Tried this for the first time tonight. Loved it. I used imitation crab meat. It got a little too brown, but was delicious anyway. Next time I might shield it for the last 15 mins with foil.
Very yummy quiche! My husband is not a quiche fan, but he loved this one and almost ate half the pie. I used imitation crab meat, dried parsley, and what ever cheese I had on hand. It still turned out delicious. Glad I made it.
Was not edible. Turned out to be a soggy mess. Very disappointing.