Winner's Trophy Dessert Recipe
Lemon and orange gelatin make these tangy trophies simple, but vanilla ice cream and mandarin oranges are what really get the crowd cheering.
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Whisk in ice cream until blended. Pour into 4-oz. stemmed glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- 2. Dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in cold water and oranges. Chill for 2 hours or until partially set. Pour over the lemon layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 134 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Winner's Trophy Dessert
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC