Winner's Trophy Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Whisk in ice cream until blended. Pour into 4-oz. stemmed glasses. Chill for 2 hours or until set.
- 2. Dissolve orange gelatin in remaining boiling water. Stir in cold water and oranges. Chill for 2 hours or until partially set. Pour over the lemon layer. Chill for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 134 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Winner's Trophy Dessert
"This is an easy dessert to make but allow for chill time and plan ahead if you want it with your meal."
"we loved this! very refreshing."
"How simple but elegant looking. I'll be trying this soon for sure.Sincerely,"