- 4 bacon strips, chopped
- 5 ounces fresh arugula or baby spinach
- 2 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 1 medium leek (white portion only), thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Dash pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In a large bowl, combine the arugula, eggs, leek, tomato and radishes. In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, mustard, sugar, pepper and reserved drippings. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Wilted Arugula Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p43
Reviews for Wilted Arugula Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2013
This is my recipe, just curious why it doesn't say so like my other published recipes?