Wild Rice Turkey Dish
"This rich, flavorful main dish has been one of my favorite meals to serve company," relates Clara Sawlaw of Paris, Illinois. "Made in one easy step, it's a real time-saver. Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover turkey."
10 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 6 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour into a greased
- 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45
- minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until lightly
- browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 331 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 18 g protein.