Wild Rice Turkey Dish Recipe
"This rich, flavorful main dish has been one of my favorite meals to serve company," relates Clara Sawlaw of Paris, Illinois. "Made in one easy step, it's a real time-saver. Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover turkey."
- 6 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Wild Rice Turkey Dish in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p36
Reviews for Wild Rice Turkey Dish(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review