"This rich, flavorful main dish has been one of my favorite meals to serve company," relates Clara Sawlaw of Paris, Illinois. "Made in one easy step, it's a real time-saver. Plus, it's a great way to use up leftover turkey."
- 6 cups cooked wild rice
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Wild Rice Turkey Dish in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p36
Reviews for Wild Rice Turkey Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review