Wild Rice Stuffing Bake Recipe
If you prefer, you can stuff this mixture loosely into a bird to bake rather than in a separate dish.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups day-old bread cubes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1. In a large skillet, saute celery and onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the egg, soup, broth, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Add the celery mixture, bread cubes and rice.
- 2. Spoon into a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 152 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 550 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Wild Rice Stuffing Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC