- In a small saucepan, bring preserves and remaining water to a boil.
- Pour over hens. Bake 25-35 minutes longer or until a meat
- thermometer reads 180° for hens and 165° for stuffing,
- basting occasionally. Place baking dish of stuffing in the oven for
- the last 35-40 minutes of hens' baking time. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 2,032 calories, 118 g fat (34 g saturated fat), 770 mg cholesterol, 1,595 mg sodium, 95 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 139 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.