- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, pecans, onion, salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Wild Rice Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p252
Reviews for Wild Rice Pecan Salad(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review