Wild Rice Pecan Salad
If you don't have leftover wild rice, you can find fully cooked wild rice in the rice section of your local grocery store.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, tomatoes, cucumber, celery,
- pecans, onion, salt and pepper. Drizzle with dressing and toss to
- coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 148 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 280 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.