- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt and pepper. Heat an 8-in.
- nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add 1/2
- cup egg mixture. As eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion
- flow underneath. When nearly set, spoon 1/2 cup of sausage-rice
- mixture over one side of eggs; fold in half and press down lightly
- for about 30 seconds. Remove and keep warm. Repeat to make six more
- For cheese sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in
- bouillon until dissolved. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add
- milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Reduce heat to low; stir in cheese until melted. Drizzle
- over omelets. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 7 omelets.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 365 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 462 mg cholesterol, 661 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.