- 1-1/2 cups uncooked wild rice
- 1 pound cooked fresh or canned crabmeat
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the rice, crab, broccoli, cauliflower and onion. Combine the salad dressing, sugar, salt and pepper; pour over salad and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Wild Rice Crab Salad
Sort By :
"This was really easy and very good! I used imitation crab."
"I would definitely make this recipe again. The only thing I'd change would be the crab, as my third son is deathly allergic to seafood. Other than that, it's a delicious salad and one my family absolutely loves."