Wild Rice Chicken Skillet Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil over medium heat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Stir in corn and rice; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Wild Rice Chicken Skillet in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p45
Reviews for Wild Rice Chicken Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2009
very good could cook rice on the side to save a little money if you have the time.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >