Wild Rice Chicken Bake
I developed this recipe when I was low on groceries and in a hurry to get a good hot meal in the oven. The savory onion flavor bakes right into the chicken.Leslie Gillespie, Red Oak, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 55 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2-1/3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the
- rice mix with contents of seasoning packet, soup mix, water and
- butter. Pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60
- minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.