- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- In a bowl, combine the rice, onion, mushrooms, green pepper, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into six patties. Grill or broil until no longer pink. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Wild Rice Burgers
Sort By :
I enjoyed these burgers very much! I wish I would have minced the onions and green peppers. I did not add mushrooms, but I did add an egg to help keep the burgers together. I will for sure make these again, they are full of flavor!