- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. In the same
- skillet, heat remaining butter until hot. Add egg mixture; cook and
- stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Spoon over ham;
- top with asparagus.
- For sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Reduce heat; add the cheese, ginger and pepper.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Pour over casserole. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15
- minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 317 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 260 mg cholesterol, 738 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.