Wild Rice and Turkey Salad Recipe
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add dressing just before serving; toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
1 cup: 157 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 71mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 14g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 meat, 1 vegetable
Reviews for Wild Rice and Turkey Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.