Wild Rice and Ham Casserole
My grandmother gave me this recipe. The blend of flavors is fantastic. It's so simple to make and can easily be doubled for a large gathering.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (6-1/4 ounces) quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Spoon into an
- ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with broccoli and ham. Combine
- the soup, mayonnaise and mustard. Spread over rice mixture and mix
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 564 calories, 41 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,692 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 18 g protein.