Wild Rice and Ham Casserole Recipe
My grandmother gave me this recipe. The blend of flavors is fantastic. It's so simple to make and can easily be doubled for a large gathering.
- 1 package (6-1/4 ounces) quick-cooking long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare the rice according to package directions. Spoon into an ungreased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with broccoli and ham. Combine the soup, mayonnaise and mustard. Spread over rice mixture and mix gently.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until bubbly. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Wild Rice and Ham Casserole in Country Extra May 1996, p49
Reviews for Wild Rice and Ham Casserole(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review