- Spoon about 2 teaspoons of mushroom mixture in the center of a wonton
- wrapper. (Keep wrappers covered with a damp paper towel until ready
- to use.) Moisten edges with water, being sure to moisten wrapper all
- the way to the filling. Top with another wonton wrapper, pressing
- down around filling to seal. Trim about 1/4 in. from edges if
- desired. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Bring a large saucepan or Dutch oven of water to a boil. Add ravioli.
- Reduce heat to a gentle simmer; cook for 1-2 minutes or until
- ravioli float to the top and are tender. Drain and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, saute button mushrooms and garlic in remaining
- butter. Add tomato sauce; heat through. Serve over ravioli. Sprinkle
- with Parmesan cheese and parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ravioli with 1/3 cup sauce equals 331 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 970 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.