- garlic. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the next eight ingredients. Add duck; bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; cover and simmer 60-75 minutes or until duck is tender.
- Remove duck. Cool. Debone and cut into chunks; return to pan. Simmer
- 5-10 minutes or until heated through. Remove bay leaves. Serve with
- rice. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 334 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 584 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.