- thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes. Remove
- foil; bake 5 minutes longer.
- For filling, in a blender, combine the cottage cheese, eggs, milk,
- flour, mustard and pepper sauce; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Arrange asparagus evenly over filling. Sprinkle with Swiss cheese and
- paprika. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 413 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 158 mg cholesterol, 760 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.