- 2 packages (6 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Candy corn
- Black licorice and/or gumdrops
- Dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes. Whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour into gelatin; whisk until well blended. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Chill until set. Cut into circles or use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter. Just before serving, add candy eyes and mouths. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Reviews for Wiggly Pumpkins
Sort By :
I have served these to lots of different people and they always get rave reviews. They are far better than regular finger jello! And so easy.
tastes just like a cream sicle
I made this for a large family gathering and people were not impressed. My kids were even reluctant to try them. I didn't try one because I don't like jello at all, so I can't tell you my opinion, other than they did not go over well and I won't be making these again.
I have made this twice, once for Halloween and again for Valentine. The group enjoyed it so much that they asked me for the recipe. For Valentine I used Strawberry Jello in place of Orange gelatin and used heart shaped cookie cutters instead of pumpkin shaped cookie cutters. This is a very refreshing dessert.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Gelatin Desserts >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >
- Jello Desserts >
- Jello Gelatin Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >