Pumpkin-shaped cookie cutters form these festive finger snacks. My grandkids love them! —Frances Poste, Wall, South Dakota
14-16 ServingsPrep: 45 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) orange gelatin
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Candy corn
- Black licorice and/or gumdrops
- Dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes. Whisk milk and
- pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute. Quickly pour into gelatin;
- whisk until well blended. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. pan. Chill
- until set. Cut into circles or use a pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter.
- Just before serving, add candy eyes and mouths. Yield: 14-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 71 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.