- 2 large baking potatoes
- 3 ounces Jarlsberg or Swiss cheese, shredded, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 grape tomatoes, halved
- 8 slices ripe olives
- 4 small serrano peppers, stems removed
- 4 green pepper strips
- 4 blue corn chips
- Scrub and pierce potatoes. Bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell. In a small bowl, mash the pulp. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese, milk, butter and salt. Spoon into potato shells. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Using the tomato halves, olive slices, serrano peppers and pepper strips, create a face on each potato half. Add corn chip hats. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forWicked Witch Stuffed Potatoes
"Okay, but I don't think I would make them again considering all the leftover ingredients I had. They did fit in well at my witch-themed dinner though."
"easy to make and very cute!"
"This was a big hit at a luncheon I took it to.."