- 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool
- Tint frosting green; frost cupcakes. For hats, combine frosting and
- milk; tint with food coloring. Frost ice cream cones. Using small
- cookie cutters, cut out shapes from Fruit Roll-Ups; arrange on hats.
- Add licorice for hair and candies for faces. Place a hat on each
- witch. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Editor's Note: Chocolate frosting and jimmies may also be used to decorate witch hats.