24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard,
- parsley, butter, relish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt,
- cayenne and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 61 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 151 mg sodium,