Wicked Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the Miracle Whip, vinegar, mustard, parsley, butter, relish, Worcestershire sauce, pickle juice, salt, cayenne and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 61 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 109mg cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fat
Reviews for Wicked Deviled Eggs
"EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!"