- 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans that have been coated with cooking spray.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over top. Bake at 350° for
- 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire
- rack to cool completely. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 73 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.