- roll dough to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in.
- biscuit cutter. Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking
- sheets. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire
- racks to cool slightly.
- To serve, split shortcakes in half. Fill with strawberry mixture and
- whipped cream. Top with additional whipped cream. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 shortcake (calculated without whipped cream) equals 362 calories, 17 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 8 g protein.