- cornmeal; set aside. Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured
- surface; divide into 20 pieces. Shape each piece into a roll.
- Place 2 in. apart on prepared baking sheets. Cover and let rise until
- doubled, about 30 minutes. Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or
- until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 142 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 155 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.