Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Recipe
I created this recipe after tasting a similar bread. The pumpkin and pudding mix add moistness while the whole wheat flour adds nutrition. It’s a perfect quick bread for this time of year, for breakfast or any meal.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pudding mixes, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, oil and pumpkin. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (8 slices each).
1 slice: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2015
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC